● Product name:WS2811 pixel light 12mm
● Input Voltage: DC5V
● Working current: 60ma
● Working consumption: 0.3W
● Working temperature: 40°C- 60
● IP grade: IP68
● Dimension: 12mm*14mm
● IC type: WS2811 IC
● LED qty: 50LED
● Lifespan: MTBF>50000h
● Viewing angle:>= 120
● RGB Pixels are digitally-controllable lights you can set to any color, or animate
● Each RGB LED and controller chip is molded into a ‘dot’ of silicone.
● The dots are waterproof and rugged.
● There are four flanges molded in so that you can ‘push’ them
● Into a 12mm drill hole in any material up to 1.5mm/0.06″ thick
● They are typically used to make outdoor signs. Compared to our other 20mm LED dots these are diffused 8mm LEDs so they are not as bright but they color mix a little nicer.
● Data is shifted down from one pixel to the next so that you can easily cut the strand or attach more onto the end.
● Each dot is digitally controlled, with an internal 5-bit PWM LED driver (15-bit color for 32,768 different shades). The pixels must be clocked by a microcontroller
● The pixels use 8mm diffused RGB LEDs with brightness of about 300 mcd per individual r/g/b LED.