- Blue background with 128 x 64 ‘monochrome’ white pixels.
- Low power white LED back-light.
- The LCD is driven by onboard 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107. They are extremely common and well documented.
- PCB is 93mmx70mm (~ 3.66″ x 2.75″) and the viewing area is 71mmx39mm (2.8″ x 1.5″).
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment, etc.
This is a basic 16 character by 2 line Alphanumeric display. Black text on Green background. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset . Interface code is freely available. You will need Minimum 6 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight. Works in 4bit and 8 bit Mode.
- 16 Characters x 2 Lines
- Green Backlight
- 5×7 Dot Matrix Character + Cursor
- HD44780 Equivalent LCD Controller/driver Built-In
- 4-bit or 8-bit MPU Interface
- Standard Type
- Works with almost any Microcontroller
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.