Sensor Shield V5.0 Electric Module Expansion Board for Arduino Uno R3 is a sensor shield favourable for interfacing various peripherals for the operation with arduino. It is best used as a shield with Arduino Uno.
- Material: Metal
- Dimension: Approx. 57 x 57 x 19mm / 2.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.7
- It can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Each functional module has buckled a port with VCC, GND and Output, which has a corresponding port on the Sensor Shield.
- Make connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- Sensor Shield V5.0 expansion moudle board for Arduino UNO R3.
- Including all I/O ports’ Pins for UNO R3 main board.
- With a Reset Button.
- Red LED indicates the power status, yellow LED indicates if connected to PIN 13
- 14 Digital I/O Ports: D0-D13 (including 6 ports for PWM function)
- 8 Analog I/O Ports: A0-A5
- SD Card Interface
- Ultrasonic Interface
- Bluetooth Interface
- APC220 Interface
- IIC Interface
- Servo Interface
- 12864 LCD Parallel Interface
- 12864 LCD Serial Interface
- 1 x Sensor Shield V5.0 Board for Arduino UNO